A message to our guests:
We would like to thank our customers for their patience during this difficult time.
We will be fully open for the 2021 season with the exception of groups and birthday parties- our top priority being the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and employees. We will continue to lead in health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the park
Firstly, we will be taking all necessary health, safety, and sanitation precautions:
- AMUSEMENT PARK: MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR GUESTS OUTDOORS REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR GUESTS INDOORS WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR GUESTS INDOORS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED
- WATERPARK: MASKS RECOMMENDED WHEN NOT IN WATER IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED
- Social distancing is no longer required
- All employees who have not been vaccinated will be required to wear masks
- Sanitation protocol is remaining enhanced for all areas of the amusement park and waterpark- including attractions, restaurants,arcades, bathrooms, etc. All areas will be thoroughly sanitized throughout each operating day and overnight.
- We will be consistently cleaning and sanitizing surfaces around the facility including counters, rides, attractions, and games.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park
We will be making changes to prevent overcrowding These changes include but are not limited to:
- No weekend wristbands or BUY ONE GET ONE FREE wristbands
- No coupon sheets
- Set opening and closing hours for both waterpark and amusement park
- No groups or birthday parties
- All restaurants/bars will operate with outdoor seating only. No bar seating. You will not be able to place an order for an alcoholic beverage.
Although we’ve gotten rid of many of our deals to prevent overcrowding, we will still have wristband deals on Tuesday and Friday:
- Tuesday: Grandparent & Kiddie Day 10am-6pm
- Friday: 5-10pm Friday Night Madness
As we do everything in our power to make the 2020 season as enjoyable as possible, we ask you to promise us:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 please help our guests and employees stay safe by staying home.
- It may take longer to be serviced but we will do our best to accommodate everyone's needs.
- We are have increased sanitation protocol but guests and beach-goers are asked to clean up after themselves using the provided garbage bins and follow all rules listed on our website.
- We will NOT be allowing any outside food/drink to encourage guests to purchase food/drink from the several restaurants in our park.
We ask all of our guests to be mindful and respectful of the people here in business as this has been a very difficult time for all involved.
Please note that Keansburg Amusement Park cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether or not to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting our facility, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Thank You. See below for Frequently Asked Questions.