A message to our guests:
We would like to thank our customers for their patience during this difficult time. As of now, we have plans of opening limited operations for the 2020 season with our top priority being the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and employees. We will continue to lead in health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the park.We will be following guidelines from NJ’s “Safe-Play” as well as the restaurant restrictions and guidelines listed in Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order.
Firstly, we will be taking all necessary health, safety, and sanitation precautions:
- AMUSEMENT PARK GOERS MUST WEAR MASKS. ALL THAT ENTER AMUSEMENT PARK MUST HAVE FACE COVERING. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. MASKS ARE ALSO REQUIRED ON AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES. ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE FOR THOSE SEATED WHILE EATING.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under age 2;
- Anyone who has trouble breathing;
- Anyone who is unconscious, can’t move, or is otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- WATERPARK GOERS MUST WEAR MASKS WHEN WAITING ON LINE TO ENTER AND WAITING ON LINE TO MAKE PURCHASES. MASKS ARE NOT TO BE WORN IN THE WATER.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away from people they don’t live with
- All employees will be required to wear masks and are required to complete a health check prior to each shift.
- Sanitation protocol will be enhanced for all areas of the amusement park and waterpark- including attractions, restaurants,arcades, bathrooms, etc. All areas will be thoroughly sanitized throughout each operating day and overnight.
- We will be consistently cleaning and sanitizing surfaces around the facility including counters, rides, attractions, and games.
- All seating, lines, and attractions will be following the appropriate social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park
We will be making changes to prevent overcrowding These changes include but are not limited to:
- No weekend wristbands or BUY ONE GET ONE FREE wristbands
- No coupon sheets
- Set opening and closing hours for both waterpark and amusement park
- No groups or birthday parties
- Limited capacity at waterpark
- All restaurants/bars will operate with outdoor seating only. No bar seating. Pavilion bar will nor longer be able to serve you unless you have secured outside seating. You will not be able to place an order for an alcoholic beverage. As per the govenor of new jersey's executive order, there can be NO large gathering at a bar. All must be seated and socially distanced with face covering. The pavilion bar will temporarily close if there is no seating available and only reopen when it can provide seating.
Although we’ve gotten rid of many of our deals to prevent overcrowding, we will still have wristband deals on Tuesday and Friday:
- Tuesday: Grandparent & Kiddie Day 10am-6pm
- Friday: 5-10pm Friday Night Madness
As we do everything in our power to make the 2020 season as enjoyable as possible, we ask you to promise us:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 please help our guests and employees stay safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions, we ask for you to consider your individual risks and consult your physician.
- You agree to follow all social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place for you, other guests, and our employees.
- It may take longer to be serviced but we will do our best to accommodate everyone's needs.
- Social distancing is required in our park and on our beach. Beach-goers are asked to clean up after themselves using the provided garbage bins and follow all beach rules listed on our website.
- We will NOT be allowing any outside food/drink to encourage guests to purchase food/drink from the several restaurants in our park.
We ask all of our guests to be mindful and respectful of the people here in business as this has been a very difficult time for all involved.
Please note that Keansburg Amusement Park cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether or not to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting our facility, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Thank You. See below for Frequently Asked Questions.